Injured whilst working abroad

"If your works requires you to travel, you will understand that there's no vacation destination like home" - Park Chan-wook

If you are required to work abroad by your employer or if you are self- employed but contracted to work abroad you will need expert legal advice if you are injured.

We will be able to help with all of the above. We have considerable experience of successfully pursuing claims on behalf of individuals who have been injured whilst working abroad. This experience enables us to quickly understand the issues involved in the claim and investigate what went wrong at an early stage. It also gives you the peace of mind and reassurance you need to be satisfied that we have the expertise to help you through what can be a complex process.